Don't just be good, Be good for something!
• "Opher is the find! I say that because as a new nonprofit, I have had endless folks say they'll create my website for "free". Up until now, free has meant anything from multiple lunches with long fascinating but nonproductive discussions to gentle ploys to sell other services. So when I saw that Opher was offering his services for free, I was kind of cynical. Well, I'm happy to stand corrected and tell you that he is the real deal. Not only has he got my site up and running in less than a week since we've been in contact, he's easy to deal with, prompt, creative - and yes, free. I have been so pleasantly surprised! I would recommend him twice over without hesitation. He's the find you need to find!"
Robert Grabel, Executive Director - Teens Run Westchester
• "It was a pleasure working with Opher Segev through development of my website. He consistently met and exceeded my expectations in his professionalism and the quality of services. His progression in the build was completed with amazing speed and accuracy. His secure test platform allowed me to keep current regarding development in real-time and provide feedback which was immediately incorporated back into the evolving site. The entire development cycle was quick, accurate, and an easy process. Before finding Opher another company promised to help me pro bono with my sites. After two frustrating years, the project remained dormant and undelivered. Opher is a man of efficient action with passion. His signature for making the world a better place is to assist non-profits with fulfilling their mission by providing this incredible service. Opher sustained a high level of energy and responsiveness throughout the project. The website itself incorporates the very latest technology in web design development. His expertise would cost thousands of dollars if he billed for services. His generosity is remarkable. My site is working flawlessly. I am grateful for his help. Many accolades to Opher! I am completely satisfied with my experience and would wholeheartedly give my recommendation."
Koa Halpern, Founder and President - Fast Food Free
• "Opher is an outstanding web designer. He created a website for Bright Connections, a nonprofit organization, in just a few days! The website exceeded my expectations and Opher was willing to tweak the site as needed very quickly. Opher is very easy to work with and responds to correspondence promptly. Opher goes above and beyond, making suggestions on how to improve the site and increase traffic to the site as well. I would recommend Opher to any nonprofit, NGO, or businesses looking for a web designer to create an outstanding website in a short amount of time."
Danielle Hurley, Executive Director - Bright Connections International
• "Often I wonder if one can find somebody like Opher in this world. Not only that you offer your web design services free of charge to ICERM (without compensation), you also do your work professionally and on time. Without your help, ICERM wouldn't have been where it is today. You helped us achieve our goals. Thank you more than a million time."
• "When I told our Board of Directors about Opher Segev and also showed them the new website that he redesigned for our not-for-profit organization, they were all smiling, happy, and at the same time amazed. Amazed because Opher did not just design a website that includes all the features we need to carry out our programs and services and that re brands and gives our organization a new look, he designed it for us without compensation, as a pro bono service. Throughout the process of the website design, the words used by one of our Board members to describe Opher continued to re-echo in my mind: “Opher is like an angel sent from above to help us at a time when we most needed help”. Though we were seriously in need of a Pro Bono Volunteer webmaster, we were also looking for an experienced and creative professional Graphic/Web Designer with detailed knowledge of the subject, who will work well with us from concept to final output, and who is consistent, trustworthy, and reliable. Opher Segev is the epitome of all these qualities. As the Founder of the International Center for Ethno-Religious Mediation, I am writing this brief recommendation to let people know that somebody like Opher is still living here on earth. If your organization is in need of a professional Graphic/Web Designer, wish to improve or redesign your current website; please do not hesitate to contact Opher Segev. I will forever remain grateful to him. Once again, thank you very much Opher for redesigning ICERM's website."
• "Opher, I cannot thank you enough for your creativity, initiative and openness to continuously help us structure ICERM. You are indeed a blessing to me and to all the ICERM family. Thank you. I have seen the good work you have done in the member’s area. The enhanced flow is very simple and easy to follow. Thank you very much!"
Basil Ugorji, Executive Director - International Center for Ethno-Religious Mediation
• "Opher Segev responded to my request for voluntary web programming support. My hope had been to find someone who would revamp the website of "theWaldorfs", a private and voluntary initiative founded in 1997 in order to promote Waldorf education related topics and home to "The International List of Famous Waldorf Alumni". To be honest, I hadn't been too confident to really find someone who would do web programming free of charge. And if so, I NEVER would have expected that there would be someone on this planet willing and able do this in a manner as professional, creative, reliable, enthusiastic, patient and proactive as Opher did. He brought our website into shape, made it look beautiful, set up a new MySQL database, did all the big and little things required to really get a website going, was constantly available for a period of two months and responded to every request in such an amazing speed, that I kept asking myself when, if at all, he caught sleep. I am certain that there are quite some paid web programmers that wouldn't by far come up with such a level of engagement and professionalism as Opher showed, in his case not for money but solely on the basis of wanting to help the good cause. My deepest respect goes to him for that. It has been and continues to be a pleasure to work with him, and I am deeply thankful that he crossed our project's way. Anyone who will be equally lucky can be certain that his cause and website will profoundly be taken care of. "
Christof Jauernig, Chief Editor - The International List of Famous Waldorf Alumni
• "I became acquainted with Opher when we launched our new non profit organization and was seeking a web designer/developer. I found him to be helpful, skilled, and creative. Over the time that I have known him, I have witnessed tremendous dedication and I am certain that the skills and abilities he has will allow him to excel in helping any and all organizations. In short, I recommend Opher enthusiastically and without reservation. I believe he would be a valuable asset to your company's web design and development."
Meli Farnam, Founder and President - GCD's West Texas Relief
• "If I hadn't worked with Opher myself and seen the results he produced in creating our non-profit's website, I might think he was too good to be true! Responsive, creative, thorough, and able to successfully navigate the sometimes challenging waters of communicating via emails. I highly recommend Opher as a collaborative web designer."
Janelle Jones, President - Friends Of Volunteers Initiative Nepal
• "Opher is a true professional. Accountable, detail-oriented, and always straightforward in terms of his expectations from us and what we can expect from him, Opher has delivered on all aspects of The Peace by Piece Initiative's web design as promised--and some. The fact that Opher spends his time providing pro bono web service to not-for-profit organizations is an early indication of his commitment to bettering the not-for-profit world, and communities in need in general, but the product and service that he provides us far exceeds every expectation. Not to mention the fact that Opher has gone out of his way to connect us with like minded not-for-profits working in our area of expertise: dialogue for positive social and political change. I look forward to continuing to work with Opher on The Peace by Piece Initiative's website and to build upon an already superlative working relationship. Thanks so much Opher!"
Matt Gordner, Founder and Executive Director - The Peace by Piece Initiative
• "Safe Ground is a small non-profit operating on a limited budget. Learning of Opher’s pro bono website development was a stroke of great good luck for us. I worked closely with Opher for a period of three weeks. He initially provided resources that helped us select a web hosting company and a template for our website. He then completed daily incremental change requests, often within hours of receipt, all while making suggestions and demonstrating possibilities we had not considered. I have no doubt, if all our content had been made available at once, he could have built our site in a day. Opher’s skill, creativity, and generosity make him a rare individual, and I wholeheartedly recommend his pro bono webmaster services."
Jim MacFarland, Volunteer - Safe Ground
• "Opher Segev has done exceptional work for our organization. As a new nonprofit we had little money to spend, but needed a website. Finding Opher was a god send. He created a very professional website that stands up well next to websites costing much more. Additionally, he is willing to add updates whenever we request. I highly recommend his services."
Carrie Black, Co-Founder - Two Rivers Community Literacy Project
• "Opher completed the re-design of our website. He did an excellent job - above and beyond my expectations - including his timely approach and great follow-up. I am extremely grateful - if not for his philanthropy, we would not have such a sleek, usable site to reach stakeholders. Thanks, Opher!!!"
Akello Stone, Executive Director - Manifest Your Destiny Foundation
• "Opher replied to an online request for help on web designing. He has effectively transformed our website into a beautiful and functional site in a very short period of time. He has been very attentive and consistent in our communication. Very flexible and creative in the overall designing. Opher has gone beyond our expectations, and created a public face for our organization that we are very proud of."
Tineke Iris, Executive Director - InforAmazon
• "Opher created, executed, and managed the website for my nonprofit organization, Arts Education International, as a pro bono web designer and I can not speak highly enough of his work. He took our organization to the next level at a time when we couldn't have otherwise afforded the quality of work he offered. Opher is prompt, professional, and treated this volunteer position with the dedication of a paid employee."
Sarah Geller, Executive Director - Arts Education International
• "Opher exceeded my highest expectations. Not only, is he the most proficient web designer I have ever encountered, he actually ‘listens’ to what you are trying to accomplish and implements it efficiently with simplicity and grace. Opher has given us a tremendous gift which will help our organizations to soar. I cannot thank him enough or recommend him more highly!"
Arista, Founder and President - The Chad Foundation For Athletes And Artists
• "My small non-profit organization has been in existence for about 3 years now. I was looking to expand our outreach programs and believed that we should start with revamping our website. With no money for marketing, I headed to the famous craigslist and found Opher. I was a little reluctant when he offered his services for free. I thought that I would be wasting my time and energy and if the site ever came to fruition, it would be show as just that. How surprised I have been and am in total awe of Opher's abilities to take my vision and make it into reality!!! Our new website is fantastic and conveys the exact message I was going for. I have found a new "partner" in Opher. He's prompt, creative, attentive and patient. What more could you ask for. I would recommend Opher again and again."
Cassandra Jackson, Executive Director - The Backpack Project, Inc.
• "Opher recently designed a website for my nonprofit organization Rock to the Future at no cost. Not only did he create a well designed and fully functional website, he did so quickly and efficiently. After dealing with numerous unreliable web designers, I was very happy to work with someone who kept constant communication. Opher used our design specifications and created the site to fit our needs. All requests were fulfilled, and he even researched specific requests on his own to help fulfill the organization's needs. It's was a joy to work with Opher and I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a web designer!"
Jessica McKay, Executive Director - Rock To The Future
• "I highly commend the services of Opher Segev. He is an incredibly competent and caring designer who has devoted his retirement to helping people who help others. We have benefited greatly from his knowledge of design and his many suggestions for the complete re-design of our website. He works with his clients, is quite prompt, and extremely patient."
John Paulin, PhD, Advisor - International Institute Of The Bengal And Himalayan Basin
• "My organization was truly blessed the day Mr. Segev affirmed working on our website. Our organization provides services for victims of domestic violence and Opher took great passion for our cause. Though virtual web designing seemed to be a little out of my ballpark, Opher made the journey easier then expected with excellent results. Mr. Segev is accountable, honest , trustworthy and I would recommend him to all that need his design expertise."
Steven Walerstein, Executive Director - Protection Objectives Well Being Enhancement Restoration Of Self
• "Opher is one of these special committed volunteer you could rarely find especially online. What I know about him after he designed our website is that he's honest, prompt and always there for you. We were wondering the other day if he has time to sleep because he's there 24/7. Just a wonderful guy!"
Joseph Laila , Executive Director - Arcobaleno
• "On behalf of Integrated Rural Community Center for Agriculture, I highly recommend the amazing work of Opher Segev who has taken the pains and time to create a website for our organization. We shall forever remain indebted to him for this wonderful support."
Nkainin Edwin, Director - Integrated Rural Community Centre for Agriculture
• "If the world had only 10 Ophers' then all humanitarian organizations would have a cause to smile. This guy is the greatest web designer of our times. I can't believe that he designed our organization website free of charge and moreover in the shortest period of time. He is so innovative. I admire his creativity and humanitarian heart."
Neto Augustine, Executive Director - Clemency Uganda
• "Opher's work is exceptional, creative and he helped our organization attain success. Opher deserve a "peace award" for his service and he has been recorded in the great book of Bugaya Local Council Authorities. God bless you."
Ikula Benard, Executive Director - Women Partnership For Development
• "Opher is a creative website designer. I loved working with him and I am confident that you will too."
Gaspard SaffaGbokoh Ngevao, Executive Director - Agency For Peoples Empowerment
• "I have worked closely with Opher for a month online. In his role as a pro bono webmaster, Opher has been resourceful, a team player, industrious, energetic, a problem-solver, creative, task-oriented and self-reliant. In the absence of clearly defined goals for our website, he developed the website to suit our needs. While working remotely, he has developed an understanding of the social, geographic, economic, and educational challenges in rural and urban communities in Ghana and has applied that knowledge to develop a comprehensive and an interactive website. He has been a tremendous asset to our organization. I would like to take this opportunity to applaud his efforts, acknowledge his talent and encourage him in his pursuits."
Daniel Ganyoame, Executive Director - Africa ICT Right
• "Opher volunteered his web design skills to help us build a website for a Kenyan orphanage. He is a whiz at what he does! I have been extremely impressed by the quality of his work and his technical capabilities as well as his ability to meet my requests on a fast turnaround basis. He is also very detail-oriented and created the web-pages exactly as I requested while offering his insights and suggestions for improvement. On top of that, he has a positive can-do attitude and always gives his best shot at meeting my website design requests. It has been a pleasure working with him."
Kok-Hou Chia, Volunteer - Faraja Children's Home
Contact me on how I can contribute to your organization